Did you give birth at Inova Alexandria Hospital? Were you born there?
Join the hospital for their largest Mothers Day party– ever! The hospital is celebrating 140 years, and partying in a big way this May to thank every family who has started or continued their family at Inova Alexandria.
Everyone born at, or who has given birth at, the Inova Alexandria Hospital is welcome at the party on May 4. There will be kid friendly activities, a free family photo session and a light lunch.
Before the event, you can go online and share your Alex Baby story and submit a picture on the Inova Alexandria Hospital Facebook page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Stories and photos will be shared throughout the event. #AlexBaby
I had always thought I’d give birth at Inova Alexandria. It was seriously down the street from our first apartment. And although things don’t always work out as planned, I know the Inova Alexandria staff are pros when it comes to all things babies. I would have loved to stick with my first OB, but fell just as in love with the one who delivered my little girl at a nearby hospital.
If I had to to think of one more reason to consider hitting up the Inova Alexandria Alex Babies Reunion? It will no doubt serve as an easy reminder to your husband and children that Mother’s Day is just around the corner (Sunday, May 12).
Alex Baby Reunion — A Mother’s Day Celebration
- When: Saturday, May 4, 2013; 11 AM – 2 PM; Rain or shine
- Where: Inova Alexandria Hospital, 4320 Seminary Road, Alexandria, VA, 22304
- Cost: Free
- Register online or by calling 855.694.6682
- All ages are welcome!
- More event details available here
More Springtime Fun
- Head over to your nearest garden to welcome spring blooms
- Check out one of our major (or minor) league baseball teams at a home game
- Visit one of my new favorite museums on a rainy day or to escape a hot, humid one
- Go south and visit Historic Jamestowne (call ahead to see if they are excavating that day)
- You can still sign up to run a spring road race (or start planning ahead for a fall one)